Index of Fallout New Vegas Guides:
- This Page: Codes & Tips
- New Page: Snow Globes Locations Guide
- New Page: Companions Locations Guide
- New Page: Unique Weapons Locations Guide
- New Page: Walkthrough
- New Page: Achievements & Trophies Guide
- New Page: Skill Books Locations Guide
- New Page: Caravan Cards and Players Locations Guide
- New Page: Vendor Locations Guide
- New Page: Unique Item Locations Guide
- New Page: Perks List
- New Page: Characters Overview
- New Page: Weapons List
Cheat codes list for PC:
Press the tilde key (~) to open up the cheats box console, then type in the following codes.
1. Add [insert number] of Special Points – Type: addspecialpoints #
2. Advance One Level – Type: advlevel
3. All Mapmarkers – Type: tmm 1
4. Bottle Caps – Type: player.additem 000000F (Number of Caps)
5. Changes Sex – Type: SexChange
6. God Mode – Type: tgm
7. No Clipping – Type: tcl
8. Quit Game Quickly – Type: QQQ
9. Sets Skill Level To # – Type: player.setav
10. Unlocks Any Selected Physical Lock – Type: unlock (Unlocks doors, chests, terminals, etc)
How to get easy money on Xbox 360 and PS3:
If you need easy money on the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions that don’t have the PC cheat codes. Then just do the whole cheater save/load way of earning money. Keep betting $200 on the roulette table and if you win, save, but if you lose, reload it and rinse and repeat.
How to get infinite XP, Money and Ammo:
Here are three tricks that exploit glitches (which may be patched at any time) to level up your experience points quickly and get lots of money & ammo…
Video thanks to Tyler.
What are you going to do with all those Caps?
Gamble and have fun on the New Vegas Strip of course. This developer diary shows the highlights of what you can do. Mr. Vegas himself even chips in.
How to always successfully pickpocket or steal:
You can blind NPCâ€™s by moving or holding an item in front of a their eyes/face. This works with any item from pre-war books to barrels.
This helps when trying to pickpocket or steal from somebody who won’t stop watching you. — Thanks for the tip Mexico33.
How to get a good weapon from the start:
If you want to get a good weapon at the start of the game, put your repair as a tag skill (or if you don’t want to do that, change it by rebuilding your character when the game asks you when you go out into the wasteland). Next, at the bottom of the bed that you wake up in you’ll find is a machine gun that comes with 30 bullets. You can sell it for extra caps. — Thanks for the tip Lee123.
What is the Level Cap?
The level cap in Fallout: New Vegas is 30.
How do you activate a pre-order DLC code?
Here are the steps to activate your Tribal Pack Preorder Bonus:
1. Open your Steam Library
2. Click “Add A Game”.
3. Select “Activate a Product on Steam”.
4. Enter your Bonus Product Code in the box.
5. Click “Next”
6. Run Fallout: New Vegas.
7. In the startup screen, click “Data Files”.
8. Make sure “TribalPack.esm” is selected.
9. Click “Play” to start the game. When you start a new game, the “Tribal Pack” items will be added to your inventory.