Our Lego Harry Potter Students in Peril locations guide will show you where and how to find, locate and rescue each of the 50 “Students In Peril” throughout the game. Lego Harry Potter is available on Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, and PC.
If you rescue all of the “Students In Peril” you will earn the Student Rescue Achievement worth 45 GamerPoints or a Silver PS3 Trophy.
Table of Contents
- Year 1 Students In Peril Locations
- Year 2 Students in Peril Locations
- Year 3 Students in Peril Locations
- Year 4 Students in Peril Locations
- Hogwarts Students in Peril Locations
Index of LEGO Harry Potter Guides:
Chapter 1 – The Magic Begins
1. In the alley, to rescue this student in peril, you must use Wingardium Leviosa on the table you see on the right hand side.
Chapter 2 – Out of the Dungeon
2. In the bathroom, to rescue this student in peril, you’ll find him hiding in a bathroom stall.
Chapter 3 – A Jinxed Broom
3. In the animal tunnel, to rescue this student in peril, use RD on the silver wreckage pile.
Chapter 4 – The Restricted Section
4. In the same animal tunnel, to rescue this student in peril, use RD on the birdcage near the green pipe and Wingardium Leviosa on the Lego pieces. Finally, rescue the student by using Wingardium Leviosa on the clock.
Chapter 5 – The Forbidden Forest
5. At the Forbidden Forest entrance, to rescue this student in peril, free him from the Devil’s Snare with LS. You’ll find him near the beginning of the level in plain view.
Chapter 6 – Face of the Enemy
6. In the Flying Keys room, to rescue this student in peril, use a broom to fly up to the platform near the Devil’s Snare and free the student with LS.