Looking for FIFA World Cup 2010 South Africa cheats codes for unlockable teams, celebrations and the like? Here are various secrets for the different versions of the game. It was released for Xbox 360, PS3, PSP, Wii, and iPhone on April 27, 2010 in the USA, April 30th Internationally and in Australia on April 29th.
How to Unlock World Classic XI Team (Wii Version)
You can unlock the World Classic XI Team by earning a Bronze Medal against all of the teams in Zakumi’s Dream Team. After that, beat the World Classic XI Team in two out of three matches. This will then make them playable by you in the “Hit the Pitch” Mode.
1. Play Against the World Classic XI Team – Earn at least a Bronze Medal against every team in Zakumi’s Dream Team mode.
2. Use the World Classic XI Team – Beat the World Classic XI Team (Hit the Pitch Mode only).
How to Unlock Coca-Cola Celebrations (Xbox 360 Only?)
There are 8 additional Coca-Cola Celebrations that you can unlock by going to “My 2010 FIFA World Cup”, EA Extras, “Unlockable Code Entry” and then entering the following codes.
1. Enter: ZTSMBDRGJLQBUMSA
2. Enter: XRNPAQSDMCYIWTRY
3. Enter: QCZCGTXKWYWBNPJK
4. Enter: VXYJZLXTRPBZUXXJ
5. Enter: BNDIPYYTCDZVJCCN
6. Enter: NLGAHWCHCCUCTNUH
7. Enter: YMEOCBDOIWYUEVQN
8. Enter: TLHDMYMCUITLAYJL
Once unlocked, press the following buttons to perform the celebrations.
1. African Dance – Press: LT + B
2. Baby Cradle – Press: LT + A
3. Flying Dive – Press: LT + Y
4. Ice Skating – Press: RB + A
5. Prancing Bird – Press: RB + B
6. River Dance – Press: RB + X
7. Side Slide – Press: RB + Y