There are very few Call of Duty: World At War Zombies iPhone/iPod Touch cheat codes (also works on iPad), if any, available. However there are some interesting glitches for the game, which we will list for you below. Followed by the Achievements contained in this fun twist on Call of Duty.
Call of Duty: World At War Zombies iPhone Glitch
To do the following glitch, play in single player or multiplayer on the Nacht Der Untoten level. If you are playing co-op you’ll need to die once so make sure you play with a friend that knows you are trying to do the glitch.
Now follow the steps to see this glitch.
Step 1: Start a new game.
Step 2: Play until you get at least 1000 points, WITHOUT unlocking any doors.
Step 3: Open the staircase but NOT the one in the help room.
Step 4: Stay on the staircase, and let a zombie kill you and your friend depending on if you co-op or single player.
Step 5: After dying, select Retry or New Game.
Step 6: Earn 990 points, NO MORE, NO LESS.
Step 7: Without opening the help room, go up to the debris in the stairway and click to open the door twice.
Step 8: The door shouldn’t open.
Step 9: Now play the game until you get at least 2000 points, but no more than 2990.
Step 10: Open the help room and the stairway next to the mystery box.
Step 11: Go up to the last unopened debris that you clicked with 990 points earlier, and click it twice more.
Step 12: Again it shouldn’t open, but the zombies will now be walking into the barrier and getting stuck! Aha, you’ve found the glitch!
This will deplete the flow of zombies to you upstairs by half, because the zombies from the second story will still come. Conveniently, there are grenades right where you can stand to fight off the swarms! Have fun!
Note that it takes about 5 minutes to complete this glitch, but it is worth it because you can get to a very high level much easier (like 30-60), especially if you team up with a friend.
Mystery Box Weapons Order
There is a particular order that the weapons from a Mystery Box appear in. Although note that this tip is for version 1.2 of the game. Use the list below as a guide, depending on what weapon pops-up first, it will then cycle through the rest of the weapons in the game. If you wait for it to cycle through all the weapons, then the final weapon should be the next weapon in the list. May sound confusing but try it and you should figure it out.
Here is the order based on the first weapon that pops up:
1. Thompson Carbine
2. PPSH-41 Sawed-off Shotgun
3. Carbine Grewehr 43
4. Ray Gun Springfield
5. .357 Mag Revolver PPSH-41
6. Cocktail Thomspon
7. MP40 PTRS-41
8. STG-44 Browning M1919A6
9. M1 Grand MP40
10. Flamethrower M1 Grand
11. FG-42 Kar98k
12. Bar M1897 Trench Gun
13. Sawed-off Shotgun Cocktail
14. M1897 Trench Gun Flamethrower
15. Browning M1919A6 FG-42
16. PTRS-41 Double Barrel Shotgun
17. Kar98k MG-42
18. Double Barrel Shotgun Bar
19. Grewehr 43. 357 Mag Revolver
20. Springfield STG-44
Call of Duty: World At War Zombies iPhone Achievements List
Achieve the corresponding criteria to earn the Achievement and the corresponding amount of Achievement Points. You can get most of these by simply playing Modern Warfare Zombies on the iPhone a lot. There are 33 Achievements to earn in total. Note that the “Witching Hour” Achievement is earned by playing the game at midnight!
1. …Legless – Remove the legs from 35 Zombies. (2000 Points)
2. Armless… – Remove both arms from 25 Zombies. (2000 Points)
3. Chastity – Accumulate 2000 points from repairing barricades. (1000 Points)
4. Double Down – Dollect 10 double-points pickups. (1000 Points)
5. Dramatic Exit - Commit suicide with a grenade and take out 3 Zombies with you. (100 Points)
6. Eagle Eye - Kill a Zombie from 50 ft away. (2000 Points)
7. Eternal Investments – Spend 50, 000 points (overall). (5000 Points)
8. Fresh From the Oven – Kill 3 zombies with a grenade that has been cooked for at least 3 seconds, without dying. (1000 Points)
9. High five, bro! – Knife your Co-Op partner in the face. (100 Points)
10. I, Pyromaniac – Dish out 50,000 points of flamethrower damage. (1000 Points)
11. I Like These Odds - Use the mystery box 20 times . (1000 Points)
12. Laid Back Executioner – Kill 5 Zombies when downed in Co-Op mode. (20000 Points)
13. Laser Face – Kill 100 zombies with the Ray Gun. (3000 Points)
14. Munitions Expert I – Fire 1000 rounds of ammunition (overall). (500 Points)
15. Munitions Expert II - Fire 4000 rounds of ammunition (overall). (1000 Points)
16. Munitions Expert III – Fire 10,000 rounds of ammunition (overall). (2000 Points)
17. My Flamin’ Heart - Get the Flamethrower. (100 Points)
18. Nuclear Lollercaust – Collect 10 nuke pickups. (1000 Points)
19. Poppin’ Heads III – Pop 250 Zombie heads. (5000 Points)
20. Poppin’ Heads II – Pop 100 Zombie heads. (1000 Points)
21. Poppin’ Heads I – Pop 25 Zombie heads. (500 Points)
22. Running Man – Cover the distance of 10 miles. (1000 Points)
23. Severance – Explode 2 Zombie heads simultaneously. (2000 Points)
24. Smells like Chicken – Roast 4 Zombies simultaneously. (500 Points)
25. Space Man! - Receive the Ray Gun from the mystery box. (100 Points)
26. Take My Hand – Revive a downed Co-Op partner. (100 Points)
27. The Good Samaritan – Revive downed allies 10 times. (1000 Points)
28. The Grinder I - Gib 50 enemies. (500 Points)
29. The Grinder II – Gib 200 enemies. (1000 Points)
30. The Grinder III – Gib 400 enemies. (2000 Points)
31. The Skull Collector – Collect 10 Insta-kills. (100 Points)
32. Together, My Brother! – Join a friend in a Co-Op session. (100 Points)
33. Witching Hour – Play the game during the “Witching Hour”. (100 Points)
Here is a video of Call of Duty: World At War Zombies in action.
Thanks to CheatCodes for the glitch.