This Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Stimulus Package walkthrough gives you a preview of all the new maps.
The first DLC map pack, called the “Stimulus Package,” will be released on Xbox Live Marketplace on March 30th, 2010, at a price of $15. It will be exclusive to the Xbox 360 for a period of 30 days. After which, on April 30th, 2010, it will be released for Playstation 3. No PC confirmation, let alone a date, has been announced.
The downloadable pack map contains five maps:
1. Crash, the popular map that’s clearly inspired by Black Hawk Down;
2. Overgrown, the second most popular map from the first Modern Warfare;
3. Bailout, a multi-level apartment complex;
4. Salvage, a snowy abandoned car junkyard that’s fortified by stacked debris and crushed cars;
5. Storm, an open industrial park littered with heavy machinery.
Here’s the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 – Stimulus Package maps preview video.