This God of War 3 locations guide shows Gorgon Eyes locations, Phoenix Feathers locations, Minotaur Horns locations, and how to find all hidden treasures locations including the 10 Godly Possessions. We’ll get you started with this God of War III collectables video guide.
Table of Contents
- Mount Olympus Items Video
- Hades Items Video
- The City of Olympia
- The Flame and the Box (Act 5)
- Daedalus’ Workshop Items
- Olympus Gardens Items
- The Light in The Dark Items
INDEX OF GOD OF WAR 3 GUIDES:
1. Gorgon Eye: For every 3 Gorgon Eyes you collect, you increase your overall health. On-screen shown as the green bar.
2. Phoenix Feather: For every 3 Phoenix Feathers you collect, you increase your overall magic. On-screen shown as the blue bar.
3. Minotaur Horn: For every 3 Minotaur Horns you collect, you increase your overall item power for special attacks. On-screen shown as the yellow bar.
Shows where Zeus’s Eagle is located on the first level which is inside of the Heart of Gaia. This is the only treasure chest you should be concerned with on first level. Any other treasure currency orbs are lost when Kratos falls into the underworld.
* You might be tempted to just grab on to the moveable wall and pull it to the other side, but don’t do that. First climb up to the right side of the wall to the top to grab Zeus’s Eagle.
More of the items in Mount Olympus: Part 1:
Going through Mount Olympus including Aphrodite’s Chamber for more items: Part 2:
More of the items in Olympus Gardens:
* Phoenix Feather can be found at the start of Hera’s Garden hedge maze. Go straight ahead. Go left. Walk up. There, at a passage that seemingly ends at a steel-barred gate, you’ll see the sparkly dust in the air. Use Helios’ head to reveal a chest that holds a Phoenix Feather.
* Gorgon Eye can be found at the start of the Hera’s Garden hedge maze. Go to the hallway with the Satyrs (the goat-men with the double-bladed staffs). In the next part past the hallway, go to the right until you see the blue/magic chest. Go right again to find two chests and some sparkly dust in the air. Use Helios’ head to reveal a third chest with a Gorgon Eye.
* Minotaur Horn. When you use Hera’s Chalice for the first time and walk up the stairs, open the gate on the right. Once you go down to a new part of the maze, double-jump and fly over the gap you find there, but aim your flight to the left of the gap to land on a new area. There you’ll spot the chest that holds a Minotaur Horn.
* Minotaur Horn. After you finish and exit the hedge maze, you’ll enter the caverns to fight lots of Cyclopes on top of a moving cube. When you’re done finishing all the enemies off, look around for two chests. One holds a Minotaur Horn.
Covers the hidden treasure locations on the next level inside the underworld. Learn where all the Gorgon Eeye treasures, phoenix feathers, minotaur horns, and bonus play items are located.
Hades items video part 1:
Hades items video part 2:
Hades items video part 3:
More of the items in Hades:
* The first Gorgon’s Eye treasure chest is located under the very first platform Kratos leaps to after he finishes his conversation with Athena.
* In the area right before the chamber where you face the first Medusa, there are two treasure chests behind you under the cliff you just jumped down from.
* On your way from the Chamber with the first Medusa Battles, there is a hole in the ground. Do NOT just jump over it and keep moving, there are hidden treasures inside.
* After you receive Apollo’s Bow and kill all the enemies in the room. Charge up Apollo’s Bow to destroy red vines in the upper left coverner. Get up there to get your first Phoenix Feather.
More of the items in The City of Olympia:
All of the items in The Flame and the Box (Act 5) Part 2:
More of the items in Daedalus’ Workshop:
* Minotaur Horn is located up high in this workshop. Shoot the harpoon through the portal on the left, then cross through them using the rope you shot through them. After you get to the red orbs chest, jump to the next rope by making a double-jump towards the screen and using your wings to float to it. Proceed to the top-left side of the room to find two chests, one being for a Minotaur Horn.
* Minotaur Horn is located at the bottom of the pole in this workshop. Go all the way down it, and then run in the hallway towards the screen to find two chests, one being for a Minotaur Horn.
* Phoenix Feather is in a well-hidden chest. As you enter the workshop, pull the lever on the right, shoot at the gate with the harpoon, which now goes through the portal. Use Hermes’ running shoes to go up the indicated wall on the right side and run into the gold portal. Once through, pull another lever. Now you must hurry down to find two chests have been lowered. Shoot the harpoon at the chain holding them up to put the chests on the floor, so you can reach them for one has a Phoenix Feather.
* Gorgon Eye can be reached after climbing more rope. Pull the lever on the right of the room. Shoot the harpoon to the left, getting it stuck on a wall on the right as it passes through a portal. Use all of the rope to cross through the gate. When you reach the wall, you’ll find the chest with the Gorgon Eye.
I don’t think I need to point this out, but it can’t hurt, as this is something you need. As you approach the maze entrance, a cutscene with Hera will play, during it she throws her Chalice away on the ground. Be sure to remember where it fell and after the cutscene go there to pick it up. You’ll need it to solve the maze puzzle.
Having finished the game already with 100% of the health, magic and power upgrades on my first go, I can tell you to keep your head of the Sun God Helios handy (press and hold the L2 + Triangle buttons) when you see that lightly sparkling golden dust in the air. Because there are lots of hidden treasure chests near the sides of the main path you travel through the game on.
10 Godly Possessions locations: Each one gives you an ability (listed below) and collecting them all earns you a Gold Trophy.
All Godly Possessions in chronological order:
* 1) Zeus’ Eagle: Infinity Rage of Sparta.
* 2) Hades’ Helm: Max out Health, Magic & Item meters.
* 3) Helios’ Shield: Increase the Hits counter by 3 times.
* 4) Hermes’ Coin: Collect 10 times the amount of Red Orbs.
* 5) Hercule’s Shoulder Guard: Decrease damage taken by 1/3.
* 6) Poseidon’s Conch Shell: Infinite Magic.
* 7) Aphrodite’s Garter: Continue to use Athena’s Blades.
* 8 ) Hephaestus’ Ring: Automatically win all context sensitive attacks.
* 9) Daedalus’ Schematics: Infinite Item.
* 10) Hera’s Chalice: Cause the Health meter to slowly drain over time, never completely emptying it.
For a complete look at the game, watch our God of War 3 walkthrough guide.