Beta Codes for Command & Conquer 4 are now freely being given away to anyone who has a GameSpot account. And even if you don’t have an account, sign up for one and you can get in on the C&C4 Open Beta action as well.
Command & Conquer 4 allows C&C fans to finally experience the epic conclusion to one of gaming’s most beloved and longest-running series, the 15-year Tiberium saga. The game promises a darker entry than past games and will tie up and finish all story threads regarding Kane, the GDI, the NOD and Tiberium itself.
As players would expect, the game features all of the trademark live-action cinematics that C&C fans have grown accustomed to and it will feature a ton of new features as well, such as the absense of base-building thanks to a new mobile base that you can move and deploy anywhere. The game also features more units than ever before.
This new video shows you how the class warfare works in Command & Conquer 4.
Here is the list of key features:
* The Epic Conclusion to the Tiberium Saga – Kane returns in the thrilling conclusion to one of gaming’s longest running storylines, told through gritty live-action cinematics. Choose to take on the campaign solo or team up with a friend and play cooperatively!
* Persistent Player Progression – The more enemy units you destroy, the more experience points you earn to level up your player profile! Play to unlock new units, powers, and upgrades to make your army unstoppable!
* Always on the Move – For the first time ever in the C&C series: a massive, mobile, all-in-one base, The Crawler, lets you pack up and move your base with your army for a new layer of strategic depth. Build units as you move across the field, and deploy whenever and wherever you choose!
* Choose Your Class – Choose from three unique classes from both GDI and Nod, each with its own specialized units and powers, for more strategic and combative options that match your play style of choice! Offense, Defense, or Support classes-which will you pick?
* Team Up and Take the Battle Online – Join your fellow commanders online and tackle your opponents in the biggest C&C multiplayer to date, featuring 5 vs 5 battles! Choose your favorite class and take online strategy action to the next level as you conquer objectives while pummeling your enemies. The all-new party system lets you move with your party of friends from one online battle to the next.
Once the full game is released, check out our Command & Conquer 4 walkthrough guide.