Here are the Resident Evil The Darkside Chronicles cheats for Wii listed in a nice overview. These include unlockable costumes, weapons, scenarios, chapters, difficulties and extra modes for this newest Resident Evil rail-shooter exclusively for Wii.
How to unlock Operation Javier Chapters 6 and 7
To unlock these last additional chapters, you must defeat the boss of Chapter 5 as quickly as possible. This will save a certain character you need to rescue and unlock the chapters.
How to Unlock the Bonus Scenarios
To unlock the hidden scenarios, you must beat Operation Javier Chapter 7 (see how to unlock it above) in under 10 minutes! This will unlock some cool bonus scenearios.
How to Unlock A Secret Mode
Fans of the second Resident Evil game (which you can read about in my Resident Evil 2 review) will be extremely delighted to see this hidden mode, which is a throwback to one of the weirdest hidden modes in Resident Evil 2. In order to unlock it, you must complete Operation Javier Chapter 5 on Normal Mode. The new additional mod will then be accessible from the bottom right corner of the Main Menu as “Secret”.
UNLOCKABLE COSTUMES LIST
Following is a list of unlockable outfits for your characters that you can earn by beating the game on various modes and difficulties.
1. Chris’s Caucasus Costume – Beat Operation Javier Chapter 5 on Normal mode.
2. Chris’s Mafia Costume – Get an S-rank on Game of Oblivion Chapter 7 (final) on Normal difficulty
3. Krauser’s Detective Costume – Get an S-rank on Operation Javier Chapters 1-5 on Normal difficulty
4. Krauser’s Mercenary Costume – Beat Operation Javier Chapter 5 on Normal mode.
5. Leon’s Agent Costume – Beat Operation Javier Chapter 7 on Hard Mode.
6. Leon’s Detective Costume – Get an S-rank on Operation Javier Chapters 1-5 on Normal difficulty
7. Leon’s R.P.D. Costume – Beat Operation Javier Chapter 7 on Hard Mode.
How to unlock Very Easy Difficulty
To unlock the Very Easy difficulty mode, you have to use “Continue” at least 10 times while playing the game on Easy Mode.
How to unlock Very Hard Difficulty
To unlock the Very Hard difficulty mode, you must beat the game on the Hard difficulty setting.
Don’t forget to check out our Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles characters list and our Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles wallpaper pages.