Looking for NBA 2K10 codes and cheats?
The game releases this month for Xbox 360, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, PSP, Wii, and PC and is the first NBA2K game to be released for the Wii and PSP as well. This cheats page is for the PSP version specifically, since the other versions don’t have cheats yet.
NBA 2K10 PSP CODES LIST
To activate the following codes, go to Features on the Main Menu and select Codes. Inputting the following codes to activate the corresponding cheats.
1. Unlock the 2KSports Team – Enter: 2ksports
2. Unlock the ABA Ball – Enter: payrespect
3. Unlock the NBA 2K development team – Enter: nba2k
4. Unlock the VC Squad – Enter: vcteam
Since the game is new, there are not many cheats available at this point in time, as more become available we’ll add them to the list.
Here is a list of the new features in NBA 2K10:
* NBA Today – Real world matchups, news and stats are automatically streamed right into the game.
* My Player Mode – Players can create their own basketball player and guide him through his career. Starting as a drafted or undrafted rookie in the Summer Circuit, players will have to work their way up into an NBA team’s training camp, or in the D-League.
*Signature Play – New signature player styles, tendencies, dribble packages, dunk packages, and facial expressions.
* Reworked Gameplay – New easy-to-use dribbling and post game controls. New Stamina system.
* Deeper Association – The Association now incorporates the NBA Development League, the ability to control all 30 NBA teams at once, restricted free agency, real-time practice, an all-new player progression system, and a host of other enhancements.
* Shut Down D – Shut down teams with new defensive controls that allow you to shadow your opponent’s every move, deny position off-ball, and even select how you want to contest shots.
* Improved Create-A-Player Mode – Players can now customize their player’s facial styles, tattoos, and shoes. Also included are new dunk packages, dribble packages, signature leaners, floaters and post moves.
* Save & Quit Current Game – A new gameplay feature that allows you to save a game right where you are and come back to it later to the point where you saved it.
Here’s a gameplay video of the PSP version.