Out of the complete Dragon Ball Z: Infinite World cast of over 40 playable characters (not including transformations), so far almost all characters have been revealed like Goku and Cell. So we thought it was time to list the DBZ characters below that have been confirmed for the PlayStation 2 versus fighting game that will be released in America on November 4th and in Europe on December 5th, 2008.
When you click on each DBZ character’s name below, a window will pop up with a picture or video of him/her.
NOTE: We also have a tip page that explains how to unlock all Dragon Ball Z: Infinite World characters.
The list of playable characters in alphabetical order:
1. Android #16
2. Android #17
3. Android #18
4. Android #19
5. Android #20 AKA Dr. Gero
6. Broly AKA The Legendary Super Saiyan
7. Buu (Kid, Majin and Super Forms)
8. Captain Ginyu
9. Cell (Imperfect, Semi-Perfect and Perfect Forms)
11. Frieza (First, Second, Third, Final and 100% Final Forms)
12. Gogeta (Super Saiyan 1 & 4)
13. Gohan (Normal, Super Saiyan and Ultimate Gohan)
14. Gohan as a teen (Super Saiyan 1 & 2)
15. Gohan as the Great Saiyaman
16. Gohan as the Great Saiyaman 2
17. Goku (Normal, Kaioken, Super Saiyan 1, 2 & 3)
18. Goku as a kid (Normal, Super Saiyan 4)
19. Goten (Normal and Super Saiyan)
20. Gotenks (Super Saiyan)
29. Recoome (rest of the The Ginyu Force to follow)
30. Super 17
32. Trunks (Normal and Super Saiyan)
33. Trunks as a kid (Normal and Super Saiyan)
34. Vegeta (Normal, Super Saiyan and Majin Vegeta)
35. Vegeta as seen in DBZ GT (Normal and Super Saiyan 4)
36. Vegito (Super Saiyan)
It’s unclear if some of the more passive DBZ characters shown in the game’s artwork will be playable in the game or just give tips. These include: Bulma, Chiaotzu, Chi Chi, Dende, King Kai, Master Roshi, Mr. Popo, Ox-King and Puar.
What other characters do you think will join the fight?
This list gets updated as more characters are confirmed.