Easy money trick: This may not be a GTA 4 money cheat, but if you kill someone who just came from an ATM you get quite a bit of cash. If you block the roads around the ATM, so the ambulance can’t get through, then you can repeatedly keep picking up his/her cash by running away a bit from the crime scene and then turning back again, picking up the cash again, etc. The more people you’ve killed, the faster this goes.
Achievement (Gamerscore points) — How to unlock it.
1. Assassin’s Greed (20 points): Complete all 9 assassin missions.
2. Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic (30 points): Win all ranked multiplayer variations, all races and “Cops ‘n Crooks”, as both sides.
3. Chain Reaction (20 points): You must blow up 10 vehicles in 10 seconds.
4. Cleaned The Mean Streets (20 points): Capture 20 criminals through the police computer.
5. Courier Service (10 points): Complete all 10 package delivery jobs.
6. Cut Your Teeth (5 points): Earn a personal rank promotion in multiplayer
7. Dare Devil (30 points): Complete 100% of the unique stunt jumps.
8. Dial B For Bomb (10 points): Unlock the special ability of phoning for a bomb to be placed.
9. Driving Mr. Bellic (10 points): Unlock the special ability of taxi.
10. Endangered Species (50 points): Collect every hidden package in the game.
11. Fed The Fish (5 points): Complete the mission “Uncle Vlad”.
12. Finish Him (15 points): Complete 10 melee counters in 4 minutes
13. Fly The Co-op (15 points): Beat our time in ranked versions of “Deal Breaker”, “Hangman’s NOOSE” and “Bomb da Base II”.
14. Full Exploration (20 points): Unlock all the islands.
15. Genetically Superior (25 points): Come first in 20 singleplayer street races.
16. Gobble Gobble (10 points): Score 3 strikes in a row, a turkey, in 10-pin bowling.
17. Gracefully Taken (10 points): Complete mission “I’ll Take Her”.
18. Half Million (55 points): Reach a balance of $500,000.
19. Impossible Trinity (10 points): Complete mission “Museum Piece”.
20. It’ll Cost Ya (5 points): Complete a taxi ride without skipping from one island to another.
21. Join The Midnight Club (10 points): Win a ranked multiplayer race without damaging your vehicle too much and with damaged enabled.
22. Key To The City (100 points): Achieve 100% in “Game progress” statistic.
23. King of QUB3D (15 points): Beat the High Score in QUB3D
24. Let Sleeping Rockstars Lie (10 points): Kill a Rockstar developer in a ranked multiplayer match.
25. Liberty City (5) (20 points): After meeting all possible friends, the ones left alive all like you above 90%.
26. Liberty City Minute (30 points): Complete the story missions in less than 30 hours.
27. Lowest Point (5 points): Complete mission “Roman’s Sorrow”.
28. Manhunt (15 points): Complete the most wanted side missions from the police computer.
29. No More Strangers (5 points): Meet all random characters.
30. Off the Boat (5 points): Complete the first mission.
31. One Hundred and Eighty (10 points): In a darts game score 180 with 3 darts.
32. One Man Army (40 points): Survive 5 minutes on 6 star wanted level.
33. Over Fulfilled (10 points): Complete all 10 Exotic Export orders.
34. Pool Shark (10 points): Beat a friend at pool.
35. Retail Therapy (10 points): Unlock the special ability of buying guns from a friend.
36. Rolled Over (30 points): Do 5 car rolls in a row from one crash.
37. Sightseer (5 points): Fly on all helicopter tours of Liberty City.
38. Take It For The Team (10 points): Be on the winning team in all ranked multiplayer team games.
39. Teamplayer (10 points): Kill 5 players who are not in your team, in any ranked multiplayer team game.
40. That Special Someone (10 points): Complete mission “That Special Someone”.
41. That’s How We Roll! (10 points): Unlock the special ability of helicopter.
42. Top Of The Food Chain (10 points): Kill 20 players with a pistol in a ranked multiplayer deathmatch.
43. Top The Midnight Club (20 points): Come first in 20 different ranked standard multiplayer races.
44. Under the Radar (40 points): Fly underneath the main bridges in the game that cross water with a helicopter.
45. Walk Free (50 points): Lose a 4 star wanted rating by outrunning the cops.
46. Wanted (20 points): Achieve the highest personal rank in multiplayer.
47. Warm Coffee (5 points): Successfully date a girl to be invited into her house.
48. Wheelie Rider (30 points): Do a wheelie lasting at least 500 feet on a motorbike.
49. You Got The Message (20 points): Deliver all 30 cars ordered through text message.
50. You Won! (60 points): Complete the final mission.
Thanks to geneticjoint for the cheats and videos.
This is going to be so much fun to play around with! I still have a piece of paper in my Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas box that has all that game’s cheat codes written down. I’m going to do the same for Niko’s cellphone numbers in GTA 4.
Continue Reading on: Page 1 Page 2