How many people do you know that have an aquarium filled with fish in their house? Chances are you know at least one person that has an aquarium. Believe it or not, there are lots of people that simply love fish and love to watch fish or even just to have an aquarium in their living space to liven it up and add some color.
Mercury Games is banking on that very aspect to sell a new casual game of there’s. The Aquarium games consist of “Aquarium” and “Fantasy Aquarium”, the difference being that the former focuses on small fish, like you’d find in reality, while the latter allows you to keep big ocean creatures that would never be able to fit in a real fish tank that you’d keep in your home.
Game features include:
* Create your own personalized aquarium
* Pick from more than 30 fishes to populate your tank (Including killer whales, dolphins, penguins, platypuses and sea turtles in the Fantasy Aquarium version)
* Share your fishes with your friends using the DS Wi-Fi feature – allowing your fish to play on your friends aquarium
* Decorate and accessorize your tank
* Unlock extra fish and accessories to use in the game
* Control all aspects of your aquarium, size, water temp and salinity to create the perfect environment for your fishes
* Care for your fish, make sure they are fed and that the tank is clean
* Maintain them well enough and they may even start to breed!
For a first look at the game check out this trailer.