Edge of Twilight features include:
* An immersive post-apocalyptic world that combines both steampunk and alternative fantasy elements.
* A new brand of fast-paced cinematic combat and action that adapts depending on the character’s persona and the player’s reactions.
* A world divided into the realms of Day and Night; an antihero torn between two personas, each possessing its own distinct abilities.
* A unique, twisting, and captivating storyline that dynamically alters based on the player’s level of involvement.
* A living, breathing world populated by an interesting and wildly different cast of characters.
Edge of Twilight is a third-person action adventure presenting a unique post-apocalyptic, steampunk fantasy world that has been split into separate realms of Day and Night. You take the role of Lex, an outcast bounty hunter who finds himself caught amidst the clash of two polar opposite civilizations, the industrial Atherns and the spiritual Literhn, the result of impetuous greed for a solitary source of energy.
View some screenshots and artwork from the game below.
Lex is the only living halfbreed in the world, rejected by society and burdened with the unique ability to venture through the two parallel realms. Ironically, that society will soon learn that his halfbreed heritage is the last chance their world has to escape complete darkness. During his journey, Lex will become part of an increasingly complex and enthralling storyline, that will blur the line between good and evil, right and wrong. A story of wildly interesting characters, over-the-top action, and deep, ornate mysteries set within a universe where anything is possible.
Travel through the two parallel realms drawing on mystic powers and swift agility in the dark realm of eternal night; colossal machines and brutal strength in the scorched realm of eternal daylight. Uncover the dark secrets and ornate mysteries that shroud the fractured world of Hellayem.
– Via Neogaf