Mobile phone games developer Gameloft has just released a game similar to the old 2D Grand Theft Auto games titled Gangstar: Crime City. It’s described as a realistic plunge into the “gangsta” universe: take your rightful place in a gang, grow your business empire, rule over your district and your city-play all of this out in gigantic open urban settings against a backdrop of thrilling missions carried out by street races and gunfights.
Game features are:
* Take on more than 60 missions on behalf of local godfathers: Kingpin, your old cellmate Crank Marshall, the corrupt cop Barnes, etc.
* Make your way through two massive cities with open environments and various neighborhoods reproduced in detail: the beach, the marina, the docks, the upscale neighborhoods, the grimy downtown area, and others.
* An unbelievable feeling of freedom: explore the entire city on foot or by car, go up to any person you want, “borrow” whatever vehicle, etc.
* Develop your own business: besides taking on missions loaded with pure action, you can also extend your power by running your own restaurants, clubs, and even a music label.
* Immediate pick-up-and-play and great game comfort: automatic aim, 2 types of controls to guide vehicles, a GPS to find your way around, etc.
* A unique atmosphere: hip-hop music, streets bustling with life, colorful main characters, and sharp dialog.
PS: Watch different size mobile phones trailers here.